Welcome to the personalisation and dementia media page. From here you can find the latest news releases, read existing media coverage about personalisation and dementia and submit media enquiries. Please use the links below to find the information you need.
- Helen Sanderson Associates Press Officer contact
- News release ‘Personalisation and Dementia’
- The Guardian online: How uncle Arthur’s dementia sparked a more person-centred approach to care
- Disabled and Supportive Carer: Authors explore the benefits of person-centred practices
- Nursing Times: Book review
- Health Service Journal: Put people back at the heart of dementia care
- Dementia Blog Whose Shoes: In the shoes of Gill Bailey
- Gill Bailey talks about Making it Personal in this Nursing standard article
- Stories of people with dementia using one-page profiles for better choice and control ‘Triggering happy memories‘, ‘At the heart of support‘ and ‘Living with dementia‘.
If you would like to arrange an interview with a spokesperson or want to hear some stories of personalisation and dementia working in practice for people, please contact Rowan Hall, Communications Manager. Read Rowan’s one-page profile.
- Phone: 07779012791
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @RowanHHall